Westfield, NJ 07090
My Business Philosophy
I am a dedicated professional who provides exceptional service and guidance to my clients. I am passionate about all of my client's needs. My goal is to create a trusting and lasting relationship with them.
When looking for a home...
Helping someone find "that special place to live" is what really makes me happy!
When Selling your home...
I offer the most up to date internet technology and marketing to give your home the most exposure it deserves!
My Education and Training
Licensed NJ Realtor
- Proficient on the latest technology to generate demand for your property and provide buyers with the detailed information they require when searching for a new home. My listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by on-line home shoppers.
My Areas of Expertise
- On-going Coldwell Banker technology & market training
- HomeBase InTouch, our proprietary software, allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- Residential luxury homes, townhouses & new construction
- Buyer & Seller representation
My Community Involvement
- CBRB Cares
- Toys for Tots
- Breast Cancer Foundation Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Shackamaxon Country Club Volunteer
- Temple Emanu-El Volunteer
My Personal Background
- I am a native of New Jersey. After moving to Westfield when I was young, I attended the Westfield Public Schools. I then went on to get my BA in Marketing/Business from Greoge Washington University, and started my real estate career over 15 years ago.
- I currently PARTNER in real estate with my mother, Nancy Bregman, also of Coldwell Banker- Westfield. Together we have almost 60 years of real estate experience. My family has always been involved in real estate, for my father has his commercial license.
The Communities I Serve
I proudly serve the wonderful communities of
- Scotch Plains
- Berkeley Heights
- New Providence
- Longhill Township